Happy frid-YAY & hello weekend! After a week of traveling to watch my brother play golf, I am finally nestled back home. While traveling, I found this super cute font from, Creative Market online & I am #obsessed. The font is called, Pendelton, and it is worth the $$$$. If your as obsessed with it as I am here is the link to buy it for yourself! I was way to excited about that I had to share with you all.
Anyways, if you recall around January I posted a blog called Makin’ A Real Life Pinterest Board + since then (as you can imagine) I have pinned much more and wanted to make an updated one! As I was pinning + printing I noticed something, if you take a real hard look at my Pinterest board you can really get a glimpse of my personality.
This statement above is SOOOOO true. Let’s look at my board for example.
- I love my God and my Jesus.
- I love food. (particularly sweets—note the Halo Top, Donuts, Avocado Toast, and Cake Bowls)
- I am the definition of a girly girl. (note: the vogue, all the pink, and the girls laughing is a spitting image of me.)
- How I Met Your Mother and Full House are my two favorite TV shows. (I just finished HIMYM today and wow it was ahhhhmazing.)
- Bruno Mars and Beyonce are my two favorite singers.
- Okay I know I said five, but I got to throw in one more. I love quotes…obviously.
Making a real life Pinterest board is soooo fun and easy!!! All you need is a cork board (hobby lobby has cute framed ones…that is where I got this one!), pins, paper, and a printer!
If you wanna even learn more about me give me a follow on my real Pinterest account: username: raedavis97
Have a fabulous weekend friends!!!